Seismic data deblending software
Efficient and accurate separation of blended acquisition/simultaneous seismic sources using an inversion-based algorithm
Iterative FK thresholding finds the most coherent solution
Simple interfaces enable easy integration
- Iterative FK thresholding inversion algorithm
- C interface for easy integration into existing software
- Python, Fortran, C++, and Java wrappers available
- Suitable for both 2D and 3D surveys
- Deblend arrivals from multiple multisource groups firing simultaneously
- Remove interference from nearby surveys (given shot times)
- Option to specify picks of major arrivals for enhanced separation
2D marine streamer
200k traces, 3k time samples (2.5 GB)
Deblended in 40 mins on one node
This is a section of a typical 2D survey, with quite good data quality. It has been artifically blended to simulate a high blending situation (an average of 2 seconds between shots). The deblending tool easily removes the blending noise, recovering the unblended data with almost perfect accuracy.
View the full results to see a comparison with the original unblended data in different frequency bands.
All purchases come with a company-wide perpetual-use license
Whether you purchase the tool as a pre-compiled library or as source code, an unlimited number of users at your company can use the tool forever. You will receive all updates with the same major version number.
Ausar Geophysical's deblending tool can easily integrate into your existing workflows to help you get results faster.
Send us a message to discuss how our tool can solve your processing challenges.
If you prefer to send a direct email, you may write to [email protected].